Saturday, May 25, 2024

MORE WEDNESDAY IN KENNEWICK

 Wednesday evening, we went to Walmart with Deedra & the girls to get some groceries. The girls wanted us to see a Park they love to go to. It had been raining so it was cool Lynn stayed in the car.
It didn't bother the little girls at all!

They had fun climbing ....

ON EVERYTHING! lol

THIS GIRL IS ON FIRE!!!!

It had a train and a ticket booth. It reminded me somewhat of the park that my Sister in law designed in Astoria Oregon,

It had a pond which was beautiful! Love the clouds reflected on the water!

Their favorite was the spinner thingy and they were on it MOST of the time. It seemed to be EVERY KID'S favorite because it was usually packed. They got me on it once but me and moving circles don't do well. I wasn't on it long.

Time to call it A DAY!  We went home and ate dinner and watched more MASH before turning in.

No comments: