Saturday, May 25, 2024

TEMPLE THURSDAY!~

We got up on Thursday and got ready to attend 
THE COLUMBIA RIVER TEMPLE 
in Richland. We had a 9:15 am appointment and luckily it only took about 15 minutes to get there.  It's so interesting to see the layout of different temples. We came out of new name and right across the hall was the room we started in. It was beautiful!


After our session, we walked the grounds. They were absolutely gorgeous! 

The Japanese Maple was MAGNIFICENT!! Just look at that bright red color at the top!!

I'm a sucker for BEGONIA'S!!  There were so many beautiful ones. I planted 5 pots of them before we left on our trip and
 I CAN'T WAIT FOR THEM TO BLOOM!!

I LOVE Love love the fountain on 
the side of the temple. 

I've never seen one like this and it really caught my attention. It made me think of CHRIST as the Living Water!!  BEAUTIFUL!!

So glad Curtis and Deedra invited us over. We loved spending time with them in the temple and in their home!

Side view

Front entrance. 
After our session, we went to THE OLIVE GARDEN
and had lunch.

It was good. We then went to Costco and bought Street taco's for dinner and treats to eat while we had movie night. We watched SING 2 and I loved it!! So much so that I bought a copy . We all went to bed late and then we left to come home at 9am, which was 10 our time) It was a fun few days. 

No comments: