Sunday, June 16, 2024

FATHER'S DAY DINNER!

We had a lovely Sabbath today and we celebrated Father's Day! The speakers were so good! I especially enjoyed Shelly Hughes talk. It was so interesting and uplifting.  When we got home, we started o get the roasts ready. We did Kalua Pork. 

I went out to put the cushions on the new bench and was thrilled to see my lilies blooming! YAY!~
We didn't have as many show up as planned. Nate, Melissa and Livie didn't come. Melissa had a cold and show wanted to nap. Tammy & Chris were out of town camping. So it was just eight of us!

We made Kalua pork and I made creamed potatoes and peas and a salad. Joyce was making rolls but she added too much salt and said they were horrible so she didn't bring them. Jill brought a tossed salad and I had a kale salad.  It was all delicious!!

We had cheesecake for dessert.  It was all good too! After dinner, Hawkins put a bunch of fonts on my computer. I was so excited!! Then we played a new game called PUSH. It was fun. 

I got pictures when everyone left. 1st, Scott's family!!


Then one with the whole party! 

And then Tony and I switched places. I don't know how he got the streak in the picture ...but he did! lol
It was a great day. After everyone left, we relaxed in front of the TV. Colby, Stillman and Deedra called to wish Tony a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY. Melissa wished him a good day when she called to say they weren't coming.  I'm tired and think I'll crochet now. 

No comments: