Monday, July 22, 2024

CAN YOU SAY HOT!!!

We got up early this morning to try and beat the heat.....ugh, it was 78 at 7:30 when we ate a quick breakfast. I hit out yard and Tony headed to his mother's. When I finished and came back in, it was 86!! It's supposed to hit 105 again today. 

Got a kick out of this cartoon! So apropos.  lol. 

The yard is looking better in the back. We have a bit of a dry spot but we have the water going twice on zone 2 to keep the garden from drying up and it's helping that dry spot. 

Mara's plant is coming back in beautiful blooms again!! 
 I love this flower!!  Thank you Mara!! After I finished, I came in and typed a letter to my Mom. For some reason, I couldn't get it to print. When Tony got home, he tried and we still couldn't get it to work. We went ahead and picked up Joyce & Lynn and went to the gym. It was our walk, weights and elliptical day but they wanted to come anyway. 

However, after they finish riding the bike, they sit on this metal bench till were finished. I think they decided this day id too long so will probably only go on our walk only day from here on out. lol

Speaking of Mara!! Heather, sent me this little picture video set to music of pictures of me and Mara. I made a copy of it when it finished. Love me some Mara!!
I took a shower when I got home. Tony had Shawn come over and help with my computer again and he got it to print. I put a BAKING SODA PASTE in my hair to try and strip off the buildup. Every time I try and use my curling iron, it grabs my hair and pulls and I know there is a buildup of product on it.  As soon as it dries, I'll try to curl it and see if the paste worked. It said it would on Google. I'll try vinegar if this doesn't work. ....later:  IT WORKED!!  My hair feels so silky now and my curling iron didn't grab!! I'm so happy! Warmed us up dinner and we ate and watched NCIS New Orleans. I crocheted and finished a scarf. Tony puzzled and .....
Finished the Halloween puzzle. Of course, I'm making him frame it and I'll hang it in October. YAY!!  I love it!!

No comments: