Sunday, July 21, 2024

SUNDAY

It was my turn to host dinner today so after church, the ladies came over. I made spaghetti with cherry tomatoes and fresh basil. Heather made it for me once and I really like it. It's light and fresh.

By the look on the ladies faces, I'm not sure they enjoyed it as much as me! lol  Maybe they are just savoring each bite! lol

OK, maybe I didn't give them time to smile for the camera! lol  I had garlic bread and Joyce made a tossed salad. Lynn brought custard and Joyce had fresh strawberries from her garden. It was a good dinner. After I cleaned up the kitchen, we watched a couple of episodes of THE CHOSEN Season four. I fell asleep in the 2nd one. Don't know why I'm so tired but I am. The ladies left after we were finished with the 2nd episode so Tony and I relaxed the rest of the evening.  I crocheted and he worked on his puzzle.

It's a Halloween one and I'll want it framed so I can hang it up this fall. You know me! Love me some Halloween decor! lol
Well, it was a good restful day and I am tired still so we are headed to bed. Got some yard work to do tomorrow and it's gonna be another very hot day so will need to get out there early!

No comments: