Tuesday, July 23, 2024

NEW ADDITION TO MY WATERMELON WALL OF FAME

Picked up Joyce & Lynn and went to the gym. We just walked today (well, I rode the elliptical too) but we weren't there as long as yesterday so they wanted to go. When we came home, we did some laundry and we went to HOBBY LOBBY to see about getting my diamond art framed. We picked out 2 mats, a frame and glass......YIKES, it came to $150 bucks!!  We didn't expect it to be that much and with 40% and 50% off on some of the items involved. Tony said "What do you want to do?"  I hate it when he asks me questions like that when the clerk has gone to all the trouble of laying things out and showing us all kinds of frames, mats etc.....I just looked at him and said "I don't know, what do you think?"    (See how I turned the tables, lol)  Then I discovered a diamond missing and Tony started looking and found about 5. So, we took it back home to fix it and we talked about it and he said we could do it. I told him it's the last diamond art I'll do and I really love it. It deserves a nice frame and matt. Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas, Happy Anniversary, etc etc   to me!!  lol


We came home and I made us a salad for dinner and at 20 to 6, he had to leave for some Priesthood visits. I finished up a new crocheted bag I made for the temple.

I used the oyster stitch on this one and I must say, I like it! Now I have three that I like and can interchange them. We both relaxed when he got home and watched NCIS NEW ORLEANS, (we are almost done with the series)  and worked on puzzle books. 

I got new pictures of Lincoln tonight from Jill. 
 LOOK, he's smiling!!

And Claire told Jill to send me this one for my watermelon wall. I've got to get this printed ASAP!!  LOVE IT!

No comments: