Wednesday, July 24, 2024

HOUSE CLEANING DAY!~

We slept in this morning till 8am. We then got up and I stripped the bed and put the sheets in to wash. Then we headed to the gym. I changed it up a bit today and started on the elliptical.  33 minutes and 5 miles later, I went up to walk my two miles. Tony was on his 17th lap when I was on my 7th. He still finished a bit before me but we both ended up in the weight room about the same time. While we were walking, I noticed 2 smalls balls (looked like gum balls or jawbreakers) Tony said there was also a playing card on the track as well and there were kids in a window looking out to see if anyone either slipped or picked it up or whatever. Tony went down to the front desk and told them what was happening. That's why I caught up to him on my 7th lap. He still beat me to the weight room. lol Anyway, we finished up and dropped into Walmart and picked up a couple of items. Came home, and I made scrambled eggs and toast. Then he went to Shawn's to help him figure out what he needed to do to put in a generator. I cleaned up the kitchen and got the sheets in the dryer. Now to dust, vacuum and pick up the house.

I got a text from Cindy asking what this reminded  me of.  WELL,  THE CHOSEN of course!!  She said a friend of her's in Mesquite Nevada made it and they ordered one. It's beautiful!  I love it. Gonna show Cory Irvin and see if he can replicate it. The only thing is all the fish are  all going in the same direction. A few need to be swimming upstream!  Pretty darn cool, none the less. Tony went to Shawn's to help him with an electrical question.

I went out to do some watering. My Lupine is filling out and so pretty but one stem got so heavy, it fell over. Boo:(

The Hydrangeas are all blooming but unfortunately, not looking like the ones around town. I'm gonna put Potash on them this fall and I'm sure it will make a BIG Difference next year.  We went to Hobby Lobby and brought my diamond art. They will call me when it is finished. I can't wait....   When we finished, we were going to eat at THE KILTED COD but when we got there, they had closed up shop. Afterall, it was 106 and I wouldn't want to be cooking in a food truck either. SO, we went back to CHICK FIL A and got it to go. We came home and ate in front of the TV and finished watching 
NCIS NEW ORLEANS. We finished the series. Finally! lol
Now we are watching 
SIGNED SEALED AND DELIVERED. 
Our neighbors wanted us to see it. It's theirs. So far so good.

I made another temple bag while I sat watching TV. Time for a shower, bed and some reading. It's our Temple Day tomorrow.
It's a good Day.

No comments: