Wednesday, August 14, 2024

A VISIT TO SEE KODI AND ANNA

After a short R&R from our trip to McCALL, we headed to St Luke's in downtown Boise. Anna wanted Tony to give her a blessing. When we got there Kodi held open his arms and wanted HUGS!
I was 1st but I wanted Tony to take a picture of me and Kodi! SO, I got one too!

He's doing pretty well but will have to go to St Luke's rehab in Twin Falls probably the 1st of the week. He is able to drink a little now and he has been able to get out of bed and walk a little!

Tony gave her a blessing and then we visited for about 20 minutes. I wanted another picture with Anna and she tried to give me the bunny ears but her fingers weren't long enough! lol we said our goodbyes and she is going to keep me posted. She and Kodi are in our prayers. As I left, Kodi was puckering up like he was kissing me in the air. I went over to hug him one more time and I kissed him on the forehead and he puckered up so I kissed his lips. He smiled so big!! 

There was the BRIGHTEST SUN as we were going home!! It was so orange!  The picture doesn't do it justice. Tony dropped me off at the corner and he went to give Melissa some temple cards for her, and a couple of friends who are going to the temple on Friday. I came in, and emptied the trash, and took it outside. It's Garbage Day tomorrow. Then I came in and started a load of laundry and took my shower.  We are both bushed so are headed to bed. Will do our reading and let me tell you, I am so excited to be in my own bed again!! AND MY OWN PILLOW! 

No comments: