Wednesday, August 7, 2024

PRAYING FOR MY FRIEND & HER PRECIOUS SON


We went to the gym but just to walk, so we picked up Joyce & Lynn to go with us. We walk and they ride a bike. Since Tony walks 4 miles and I only walk two, I am down on the elliptical for a bit before he finished. Tony was still walking when the ladies decided they done enough and went to wait on the bench at the entrance to wait for us.  After bringing them home, we went to wash the car and pick up a couple of things at COSTCO. We then came home and relaxed for a bit! 

Tony worked on his Halloween puzzle and has it nearly finished.

Lynn gave a two ears of corn so I made us a taco. Tony two and me one as well as an ear of corn, which was very good!! We then watched "WHEN CALLS THE HEART" till 6PM and then we went to pick up Jenni so we could go visit Anna and Kodi. I really didn't want to drive in down town Boise so asked Tony if he would come with us. He's such a dear and said he would.

We were only allowed to go in one at a time. I went 1st and Anna had been crying. She expressed to me that she wanted Tony to give Kodi a blessing of release knowing it is up to the Lord. She said, "he won't have a life at all"....I agree with her. It is going to be so hard for him with the condition of his mind and with a bag in replacement of his colon. We cried together and then I left so Jenni could come in. While she was in, I told Tony what she wanted and so when Jenni came out, Tony went in. He told Anna that he was willing to do it but it is up to the Lord. She realizes that and id so torn up about it but she wants him to be happy and feels like it would be best if he passed. This has been so hard to see Kodi suffering as well as Anna.

No comments: