Thursday, August 1, 2024

TEMPLE THURSDAY!~


Had another wonderful day at the temple. We each did an endowment and then we did sealings. We had Brother Johnson as our sealer. He is such a sweet older man. Then when we had about 20 minutes left in our session, President Ramsey came in and asked if he could perform some of the sealings. It was pretty neat to have him as well. Made it  more special! We finished off our day with invitatory.  It was hot ourside but I came out anyway!

I just sat on the bench and waited for the others to finish and come out. The fountain was looking pretty inviting before they got out. lol

We went to Chick Fil A for lunch! Our favorite place!

I had asked Joyce where she wanted to eat when we were driving to the temple and she said, "Anywhere with ice-cream!"  lol  

She loves her ice-cream. She got a peach shake and she made it look really delicious! lol  We came home and I read for quite awhile and Tony worked on Temple cards. Then he turned on TV for a bit and I had him turn it off at 5:40 when he had to leave with Bishop Adamson for a visit. I went back to reading and then I got some BIRTHDAY CARDS ready to mail tomorrow. Then back to reading till he got home. Then after he made a couple of phone calls, we watched a couple of episodes of 
SIGNED, SEALED, DELIVERED! 
I seriously DON'T WANT THIS SERIES TO END!! It is so good and there are only two episodes left. BOO! That makes me sad!
Time for bed. 

No comments: