Sunday, January 22, 2023

BEAUTIFUL SABBATH


I get a little paranoid about not being able to go to church for so long. I feel guilty and worry the Lord is unhappy with my lack of effort lately. (Not that I wouldn't be there if I could) AND, then I get things like this come up on my feed that makes me know that the Lord has my back.  It's a TENDER MERCY to me!~

I slept sooooo much better last night. I went to sleep as Tony was reading to me and so he turned out the lights and let me stay asleep. I managed to sleep till 6 this morning! Boy, did I need it! It was snowing when he came down and he went out to blow off the sidewalk and driveway! 

He also went to Joyce's and did hers.

He's such a good man! He did Shawn and Suzette's sidewalk as well. I remember the day's when I was out there helping him. Not right now but hopefully again sometime eventually!

I got some really wonderful things on my Instagram this morning!
1st this beautiful picture of the SAVIOR~
Then the following messages.





I was so grateful for the messages that came up on my Instagram today, that helps me to enjoy the SABBATH and know that my concerns are being heard! Then we watched 
MUSIC & THE SPOKEN WORD!~ 
There was one song done by the choir that  (along with the beautiful pictures shown) was absolutely breathtaking! The ONLY word in the entire song was "Alleluia" 
Then Lloyd Newell soke at the end of the music about a man who journaled EVERYDAY. His journaling was different though. His question before he started was, 
"HOW HAVE I SEEN GOD'S HAND IN MY LIFE TODAY?"
I LOVED THAT!!!  Afterall, I journal daily and I need to make note of the Lord's hand in my daily life!  My Sunday was already wonderful and church hadn't even started. After it was over, Tony gave me the Sacrament! Now, that's a blessing from God! I am so grateful that in missing church, I haven't missed the reason we have Sacrament meeting! I am so grateful!

We were going to go to Lynn's for dinner today but Lynn is sick and I can't be around her. SO, Joyce didn't want to go over either because she doesn't want to get sick either. So Joyce wanted to have breakfast instead of waiting till after church to have a meal. I liked that idea. I made bacon and she made waffles.

She also had fruit and hot chocolate and fired eggs! Mmmmmm, it was such a good meal! I love breakfast meals!! After we ate, I helped her clean up the table and I went home and Tony and Joyce headed to choir practice. 

Brother Brown put this picture of the church on FaceBook. Look so pretty on this snowy day!

I Zoomed our Sacrament meeting but only took a picture of when  the choir sang. Our little choir is getting smaller all the time. So many sick or out of town. They still sounded great!!
After church, Tony got permission to go to his Mom's to give her the Sacrament as well. He went over right after church and was home around 4PM. We are now watching UNSHAKEN and then Tony bought me the movie GREENFLAKE at Deseret Book yesterday after he left the temple. We are gonna watch it a little later. It's been a wonderful SUNDAY!! 
I definitely have seen the Lord's hand in my day!
I AM SO GRATEFUL!~

No comments: