Friday, January 13, 2023

SHAKEY TODAY!~

Well. I slept better last night. I slept 7 hours with one potty break. At least I was able to go right back to sleep. I miss so many hours of good sleep for a few days so I finally get one good night every so often! Tony got up around 8 and headed to the gym. I went up, showered and dressed. I decided to finish the swim suit cards I'd made. I decided they needed a little bling. lol  

 
I got out some little embellishments and added a star or a heart or just a dot to each one! It helps to make them not so stark!

Then I got out scraps of paper and separated them into coordinating colors. Then I cut them in 1/2 " strips. Gotta start doing this more often so I can rid myself of all the scraps and yet still make them useful! My hands are so shaky today. I have to take a Bactrim pill every other day, Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I get the shakes everytime I do. So after cutting up some strips, I went back to putting the embellishments on the swim suit cards and put the
 "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"  sentiment inside! 

They aren't the cutest card but at least I'm ridding myself of scraps! lol  Gotta look at the upside, right?

OK, back to the strips. I just cut the ones with pink colors in them to start. That will give me something to work on later today. lol

Then I glued them on a black background. After that I cut off the excess, added a ribbon and glued it on a white piece a wee bit bigger than the black.

Then I glued this to the front of a card,  Added a TAG! 
AND WHALA!~

And a birthday sentiment inside.  I like it! Will be working on several of these for a few days!

Tony ran to pick up some items (prescriptions) and some melatonin, and some Zip Fizz. While he was gone I chopped up some veggies for a UDON SIIR FRY.  He wanted to eat at 3 but didn't get home till 3:30. He had stopped at his mom's after shopping to help her with a couple of things.  Glad I had things chopped up as it's a very easy and fast meal to put together. We love this dish. Today, I used chopped cabbage, green onions, broccoli and canned chicken, and carrots! It was nummy!! 
Just watching a little TV before bed tonight. 2 hours and Tony will be going to bed as he gets up early for our temple shift. I'll be so glad when I can get back to serving there.

No comments: