Thursday, February 9, 2023

VALENTINE'S FOR THE LADIES

It's Temple Day and I'm still stuck at home.  I didn't sleep very well last night. I knew I was restless but Tony ended up going down stairs because I was breathing heavy. I feel like I'm coming down with a cold. Hope not! Anyway, I ended up getting UP early. 5:30. I am organizing all my dies and stamps so I worked in the craft room till Tony came up to dress!

I WILL have this craft room organized eventually!! 

I am packaging up stamps and dies and labeling them so I can find things better! I may even start a book and write down (in alphabetical order) what I have!!  Getting there, but its a slow process! Will be nice when it's done!
I went down stairs while Tony was dressing, and set the table for our VALENTINE'S LUNCHEON!~
I had 4 Valentine's plates but only two bowls so I used 2 that were as close as I could get. 

I made cupcakes yesterday (not nearly as pretty as Heather's) but they will do! I am making mashed potato bowls for lunch. I peeled the potatoes, made the gravy and I'll cook the chicken nuggets and the corn just before they get here. I am making a salad as well. I hope they enjoy it. I need to get a card for each of them and set it by their place setting.  It will be fun! 

I got a visit from Larry and Zella around 10:45. They stayed till around 11:45 . We had a good visit. They are quite the couple. I get a big kick out of them. I sent them home with a cupcake each. After they left, I mashed up my potatoes and put them in the oven to stay warm and then I got my corn in the microwave ready to heat up when the three get home from the temple. When they call me I'll go out to the freezer and get the chicken nuggets to put in the Air Fryer. 

I got a call from Jackie (who used to live next door) They live in Arizona now. We visited for a while and then I told her that I had to go because Lynn had called 15 minutes earlier and said they were on their way home. We said our goodbyes and I got the Potato Chicken bowls finished. The ladies really liked them. I sent them home with left overs of salad, cupcakes and what was left of their bowls. It did make a nice meal. Tony is going to the gym so will take his mom home and I will work on my craft room some more.
I DID... and I'm getting there but I'm tired and going down to watch 
THE CHOSEN!
Last two episodes of Season Three!

No comments: