Monday, May 6, 2024

OH WHAT A DAY!~

Michelle took pictures of Tony and Stillman working on his shop.  L
Looks like they know what they are doing!! lol

Hard working men!!
What a day I HAD!~  I  got up made my bed, and started my laundry.  Dusted and vacuumed my house, while things were washing and drying. Then I folded things and put them away. I needed to go to Walmart for some fabric to make ties for the 2 temple dresses that Teri gave me. When I went to leave, the dang garage door would not close. It would go up part way and then back down again.....over & over. I finally got out and pulled the cord to detach it from the motor and shut it that way. When I got back home, I discovered I didn't have the key to the house in my purse. I called Shawn but he didn't  answer. I went to Aunt Joyce's to see if she had a key to our house. She didn't.  I went to Shawn's house (in hopes he was home) and luckily he was. He had been doing some important things on the computer and couldn't answer the phone but finished and came to the door. He did have a key and he came over and let me in. Then he worked on the door and got it to open and close. I was so thankful to him. After getting my things put away, I wrapped the baby gifts for Claire. At 4 o'clock, Sister Glaettli came for her Ministering Interview.  Sister Adamson didn't show up so I gave her a call. She said she had been busy with her studies. She is getting her bachelors on line. She asked if I would do it over the phone. SO, I did. Then Heather Parish  didn't show up so I called her as well. She said her little one had fallen asleep so I interviewed her over the phone as well.  After my interviews were finished, I made my "Ginger Shot" as I was out!! 
I went out to throw the ginger pulp in the garden and I saw this cluster of mushrooms in the garden. Had to get a picture!!

The garden is looking good. I have got to get my potatoes tomorrow and get them planted. 

The squash is taking it's time but we haven't  had that warm of weather. 

The flowers are starting.

I was really happy to see the Iris has 5 buds on it this year as opposed to ONE last year!! Can't wait for them to bloom!

The clouds were building as I went back into the house. BUT, my Locust is finally looking like a tree again. It's getting leaves!!

I hadn't been in the house but a few minutes when the rain started.  A trickle at 1st but then it really came down. Nice for the garden. I'm reading the ninth book of The Michael Vey books and watching a little TV.  Waiting for Tony to call so we can read scriptures.
CRAZEE DAY!~ lol

No comments: