Monday, September 23, 2024

HAPPY 73 TO ME!!

We got up this morning and headed to the gym. I did sleep better last night, but still not great!  We picked up Mom Norton and walked only today. Tony gets his stitches out tomorrow afternoon so we'll be hitting the weights again soon. After coming home, we changed and started our lawn maintenance. I mowed our lawn and Tony started at Aunt Joyce's. 

This succulent is in blossom and kinda pretty! It's nice to have some flowers still blooming in the fall.

After mowing, I picked most of the squash. Some may still be hiding under the potatoes but I'll soon find them if they are. I came in and showered and cleaned up because Tony was taking me to dinner at TEXAS ROADHOUSE for my birthday dinner. I told him to ask Joyce & Lynn to come along with us.

They were happy to join us! We had a good time but we all ate so much, we were stuffed!!

Tony and I got salmon and a sweet potato. Lynn and Joyce shared a full rack of ribs. Lynn and I got a raspberry lemonade and it was delicious!! (SO DELICIOUS, I HAD THREE) LOL 
We went back to Lynn's and played GOLF. I was ahead for the longest time but then  Lynn pulled ahead of me! SHOOT!! Once  I had 4 aces and a King and a 2.  I've never had that many aces! 
Happy Birthday to me!  lol

I share my Birthday with this young man!!  SIXTEEN today!!  I can't believe it!! I remember flying to Arizona when he was born. THE BEST GIFT EVER!! 
It's been a great day! I have heard from ALL my kids and so many friends, relatives and loved ones on social media! 
I FEEL LOVED!~

No comments: