Saturday, September 14, 2024

SUPER SATURDAY!!

Tony and I worked our shift this morning. Then when we finished, we came back to Nampa, stopped at CHICK FIL A,  ate lunch, then came home and relaxed for one hour. I got a call from my son Chris while I was home and found out he was in Kalispel Montana on work duty! WHAT!!!   I wish I could have seen him. 
SO CLOSE AND YET SO FAR AWAY! 
 Lynn picked up Tammy and then came over and picked up me and Tony and Joyce. (Of course Tony drove us to Meridian) and we took in the 3 PM endowment session. Tammy's hubby (Chris) and the three kids went to Pocatello Friday for a bike activity and won't be back till tomorrow, so Tammy wanted to go to the temple with us. 

It was so nice to be able to go again, but to go with 
family is the best!!  

I love to get pictures back here ! It is such a beautiful
 photo shoot area! 

I wanted to have Tony get one like this with me in it, but he obviously isn't the photographer I am! Bah Ha Ha!! BUT, I do think the tree above adds a lot!!

I got these beautiful pictures off  of Face Book. 
I don't know who took them but talk about GORGEOUS!!

Like I said, there isn't a better place to get a beautiful picture!

Summer is almost gone, so I was glad to get these before someone takes a stunning photo in the snow!
Such a wonderful day!!

No comments: