Thursday, September 19, 2024

TEMPLE DAY


It was our weekley temple day. We got on the freeway and it was immediately backed up BIG TIME!!  Tony immediately got off on Franklin and took some back roads and finally got on to Highway 20/26. We were pushing it but we made it. I hurried and changed and discovered I didn't have my white top. I had to hurry and dress again and go up front and get a dress from the laundry. By the time I got up to the chapel, Tony was waiting for me and wondering what the heck had happened to me. LOL  All was well. We did an endowment each and then we hurried down to do initiatory and then up  to the Sealing floor. It was a great day and I love being in the temple. 


I love Emily Freeman and I love this quote by her. 
SO TRUE!~

We stopped at THE HABIT for lunch. Lynn wanted a salad. 

It was a good lunch. We came home and I had another Ministering interview at 4 o'clock. I had a great visit with Lisa and we visited for a good 45 minutes. After she left, I folded some laundry and put it away. Then I read for a bit before having to go pick up Joyce & Lynn for Book Club. It was held at Klynn's.

She has such a gorgeous home and it was decorated for FALL. 
Put me in the mood!!


She had candles all over the house with Pumpkins, leaves, fall sayings. It was lovely!
 
We discussed "Prophets See Around Corners "    It was interesting. 

We had a nice evening even if there were only 7 of us there.

We had to pick a book for next month and I guess it's going to be The Sister Preachers for October and The Book Woman's Daughter for November. NOW, to find the books. lol

No comments: