Wednesday, September 18, 2024

UNDER THE KNIFE!~

We went to the gym today and we picked up Lynn and Joyce so they could ride the incumbent bike.  We were just walking today. I met a new friend named Pat. Rena has been released from rehab and they have her on a treadmill and then the incumbent bike so I only talked to her when she finished her treadmill. So I was glad to walk and visit with Pat. It was nice.We came home, I cut Tony's hair and then we got showered and ready to do some grocery shopping and fill the car with gas. We came home and I fixed us lunch and at 1:45, we left for Tony's dermatologist surgery.

They had him put on a gown (which he couldn't figure out WHY?) and then laid him  on a very uncomfortable looking bed,

I got a few pictures before they came in to prep him. Not very good with the BIG LIGHTED WINDOW though.

BEFORE THE SURGERY

Then the doctor came in and started cutting. He said he could feel it a bit so they had a guy come in and administer more numbing.  Soon he said he was OK. It seriously didn't take long so I hope they got it all and he doesn't have to come back again to have more removed.

AFTER THE SURGERY AND 13 STITCHES!!

The guy who administered the numbing came in and washed all the benedine off his face and the blood. (NOW he knows why they had him put a gown on) there was a lot of blood on the side of his face that is against the pillow and a lot on the pillow. He's laying on it right now. There was a lot in his hair too and the table that the tools were on were full of bloody towels that were used during the surgery. He was sewed up and we were on our way home. I DROVE!~
They told him he could go to the gym tomorrow and do his walking and even weights. I hope he decides to take a day off and recuperate.
I will do my best to get him to stay home ONE DAY!~

No comments: