Wednesday, October 2, 2024

TUESDAY & WEDNESDAY

Tuesday, we got up early and went to the gym. Got our walking in and then we stopped at the church on the way home because Tony and I had to set up tables and chairs for the Relief Society that evening. We finished in no time at all and then went home. Tony had a Dermatology appointment, so he cleaned up and off he went. I made a batch of cream puffs for the RS activity.

Then I went up to my craft room and worked on some cards.

I wanted them to look like they were quilted  so I ran them through an embossing folder.

I liked the one on the left better than the one on the right because the brown stands out, and makes the quilt pieces show better. Once Tony was home, we ate leftover pizza and then I gathered up a few items I made. The night was on how we expressed ourselves and we were supposed to bring some things that we made, or cooked or read...etc

I picked up Joyce and Lynn and we took our  things to the church. 

We sat with Carol and Carrie. 

I displayed my diamond art, my painted pumpkin family, my blown glass pumpkin and the two cards I just made. 

It was a fun evening. There are some talented ladies in our ward. After we played a game and listened to Katie Rice (for way too long) we got to eat some snacks. I got a lot of compliments on my diamond art and my cream puffs. lol It was nice. I took the ladies home and then went home to bed . 

Tony subbed at the temple  for Brother Cruthers. SO, Lynn, Joyce and Lona rode to the temple with us. The four of us did an endowment and then we went up to do sealings. Peter (Lona's husband) joined us. After we finished the session, they left and I went down and di Initiatory.

I finished the day, doing another endowment. I changed my clothes and then went to the office and got the cards that I needed to pick up. Then I went out and took some pictures.

It was a beautiful day!! The temperature was wonderful today! 
It's cooling off nicely!

This is a different view that I never take.

And looking back from the view of the temple that I just showed. I tell ya, there is not a view there that is not absolutely beautiful. After we left th4 temple, Tony took me to Chick Fil A for dinner. We hurried home because I'd put some things on MARKETPLACE and a lady was coming at 5 to look at my Halloween Cake plate. We got home and I got a text from her asking if I was home. I said yes and waited......then get a text from her saying she'd found what she wanted at Home Goods. SO, I haven't sold a thing yet. Hope that changes.  It was a GREAT DAY!~

No comments: