Sunday, October 13, 2024

WEDNESDAY/THURSDAY


Our usual day for going to the temple. We had four of us as Lona was still in town. We went to the 10 am session and when we arric=ve around 9:20, there were Sister Missionaries working on the grounds. Getting all the Pansies and decorative cabbage (I don't think thats the real name) laid out and ready to be planted. 
It was a good day in the temple. We each did an endowment and then we did two hours of sealings. So glad Lona was here to help us out. After we left the temple, we went to the HABIT for lunch. I did the usual Ceasar Chicken salad and everyone else got burgers. It was good but I am always the last to finish when I try to chew up all the greens! lol

 
We came home and I walked through my yard and realized how things are turning.The Locust is orange and dropping leaves like crazy. I thought I won't be enjoying my Begonia's much longer as it is supposed to freeze next week.

My Hydrangeas are turning a pretty pink. I did learn that the type I really wish I had, are called LIMELIGHT!! I may be taking out a couple of the three I have, and putting in Limelight because they are SO MUCH FULLER AND PRETTIER!! And, Tony said I could!!

One of my Peonies have gone from green leaves to pinkish orange.

The Hen & Chicks have starting growing over the sides of the planter. Fall is definitely in the air and I am seeing 
BIG CHANGES in our yard.

No comments: